sabato 30 marzo 2013

Ok, I thought that maybe it's better if I write this in English.. I don't know, I have never written a blog before!
But I'm in the mood for writing, so I'll jus translate my first post (everything but packing!)

-3 days to departure.
With my bag still empty and my head full of thoughts, my pre-departure anxiety is starting to raise.
It is not the same kind of anxiety of the first time, the fear of being in a place you don't like, you don't feel confortable in.. if possible, this is even worse: I have loved China so much.. but a place, a time, a memory, is basicly made of people. And the people I have met during those months in Nanjing are so amazing that I am afraid that without them, my China will not be the same.
Moreover, after the wandering period with my friends, I don't have a real plan. And boredom has always been my biggest fear. But one must face his fears.. so I'm pretty sure I'll find something to occupy my days, in a 20-million-people metropolis!

Shanghai, here I come.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento